[Ohio-talk] Website

Payne, Richard L (Synchrony Financial) richard.payne at synchronyfinancial.com
Tue May 19 15:19:59 UTC 2015

OMG
I think the information should be correct and hope it is not a problem to request that it is,
I sent updated information for our chapter in September like  others should have if they were able to vote.
We should be glad to know that information needs to be updated.
I also thought that we were paying someone for this service.
I am sure this will not be popular but why not?