[Ohio-talk] Website

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:46:54 UTC 2015

This is what I was trying to get it. To whom do we send information to be put on the website? Should it be filtered through the president? Or are we just okay to send it on to whomever the webmaster is?

Jordy D. Stringer, president, performing arts division, national Federation of the blind
Sent from my iPhone