[Ohio-talk] Employment Committee Events 2015

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 17:00:57 UTC 2015

Good Afternoon,

Please read below and come and participate if you are seeking employment.
If you are not, still come and provide encouragement, empowerment and your
experiences to those who are seeking employment.

Suzanne

Employment Committee Events 2015

Sunday, July 5, 2015

8:30 am - Noon—JOB SEEKER SEMINAR

W203B, Convention Center, level 2

Learn the skills, low tech and high tech, that you need to get a job.
Experts from NFB training centers, state and private agencies, and employers
give you the skills and inspiration you need. Plenty of networking
opportunities. Breakout sessions will hone your skills for Job Fair, which
starts at 2:00 pm. Dick Davis, Chairperson, Employment Committee

Sunday, July 5, 2015

2:00 - 4:00 pm—JOB FAIR

Grand Ballroom A, level 1

Dress up, bring your résumé, and interview with employers who want to hire
blind people; interview coaching available. We had 23 employers and over 200
job seekers last year. Sponsored by the NFB Employment Committee; Dick
Davis, Chairperson

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

7:00 - 9:00 pm—EMPLOYMENT COMMITTEE MEETING

Salon 16, level 2

The annual meeting of the Employment Committee.  Learn about training and
other resources that can help you with job search and employment. Looking
for a job? Bring your résumé and talk about yourself. Looking for someone to
hire?  Bring your job postings. Network with others. What can we do to
increase the employment of blind people? Bring your ideas. Dick Davis,
Chairperson