[Ohio-talk] FW: Current Total Please?

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Thu May 21 12:40:13 UTC 2015

Here is what our treasurer says about the amount for our campaign to this point so read on and get those checks in as we head down the homestretch please?

I will have a final report for you after May 31st and when we can verify that all of the funds have made it to where they should be ok?

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
School of Communication Studies
Lasher Hall, Rm. 112
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838
F: 740-593-4810

*Ask me about the newly revised Ohio Fellows Program or visit http://www.ohio.edu/univcollege/ohiofellows.cfm

"Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can't."
"Our minds are like parachutes. They work best when they are open."