[Ohio-talk] FW: Delta signs on

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 19:57:48 UTC 2015

From: Dick Davis [mailto:ddavis at blindinc.org]
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 3:51 PM
To: officeofthepresident at nfb.org; switt at nfb.org; DDAVIS at blindinc.org; BULLIS.MICHAEL at gmail.com; CALLAWAY.SHAWN at gmail.com; carmennet820 at gmail.com; FATOS.FLOYD at gmail.com; W.DAVE at sbcglobal.net; EILEEN at leyandassociates.com; JEANETTE at aheartstaffing.com; BMURPHY at lcb-ruston.com; NEWMANRL at cox.net; PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu; SMTURNER.234 at gmail.com; F.WURTZEL at att.net; Lewis, Anil
Subject: Delta signs on

Dear Mark, Anil, Stephanie, and members of the Employment Committee,

Great news!

I am happy to report that today Delta Airlines signed on to our Job Fair.  They may also participate in our Job Seeker Seminar and Employment Committee Meeting.  They are also a Sponsor of the 2015 NFB convention (I will leave it to our national President to tell you at what level, if he wants to).  They like blind people and want to hire more of them.  Russell Anderson, a former BLIND, Inc. employee who is now one of Delta President Richard Anderson’s assistants, called me this morning and gave me the news.  When large corporations outside the blindness field want to be our friends, it is the strongest possible testimony to the prestige of the National Federation of the Blind.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Dick Davis, Chair

NFB Employment Committee