[Ohio-talk] hi!

Carolyn Peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Mon May 25 17:07:44 UTC 2015

Welcome to Dayton Ohio I will have our secretary Catherine Whitman contact you with details regarding the Miami Valley chapter of national Federation of the blind date in Ohio Richard payne is our president Gloria
 Robinson is our vice president someone will contact you soon sincerely Dr. Carolyn Peters

Sent from my iPhone