[Ohio-talk] braille note

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sat May 30 21:31:38 UTC 2015

Hello,
I am not sure if this is something one of the chapters could help
with or not, but I will post anyway.  I have a Braillenote m
power that works other than the Braille display being very faint.
If I am able to fix the Braille display, I will use it as a work
unit.  However, the repair is a couple thousand dollars and I
really can't afford to pay for it myself.  My job developer is
going to try to talk to my counselor about whether he could pay
to fix it and justify the repair as a work expense.  They already
paid to fix it once though (exact same problem).  In case the
state cannot help me out, would one of the chapters in Ohio be
able to help me? I am in Medina which does not have a chapter,
but would one of the other surrounding chapters such as Cleveland
or Summit County be able to help me out? If so, how would I get
in contact with them? I think having the Braille display will
greatly help me at work when I'm doing research on companies and
making phone calls.  My job developer and I both agreed that
having a machine dedicated exclusively to work would be better
than keeping company files on my personal apex.  Any advice would
be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay