[Ohio-talk] cuyahoga chapter fund raiser

Jerry Purcell jerry-purcell at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 30 23:08:21 UTC 2015

Good evening,
    The Cuyahoga chapter had a fund raiser at the local walmart in Mayfield heights.  We sold cookies, crackers, water, suckers and some really unique baked good.  Sad to say I'm diabetic so it was tough only to window shop.  My sister-in-law Kay even donated some of her paintings to sell.  Members typed up the children's names in braille.  they really enjoyed that.  We passed out a lot of nfb literature.  We came across some adults whose parents were blind.  Hopefully we were able to recruit a new member or 2.  Congratulations to the members.  Due to their hard work we were able to raise $400.00.

            Jerry