[Ohio-talk] Just an idea

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 14:21:50 UTC 2015

Good, you and I are traveling together anyway. Lol. This could ultimately serve as a membership building tool in the future too. Once we're done, we could splice and dies and make all kinds of awesome PSA'S.

Jordy D. Stringer, president, performing arts division, national Federation of the blind
Sent from my iPhone