[Ohio-talk] vote

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 18:08:55 UTC 2015

Hello, of course I left the house to vote this afternoon, at the board
of elections. I was informed that early voting ended on yesterday and
today I must vote at my regular polling location. So, maybe I am not
keeping up on this stuff as well as I thought, lol. However, I am
going to my location when I leave here and will not be denied! Do not
go to your board of elections today.
Get Out and Vote Today! Cheryl