[Ohio-talk] voting issue

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Nov 3 18:56:58 UTC 2015

I voted earlier today, using the accessible voting machine.
Everything went very well until I got to issue 3.  If you have been
under a rock for a long time this is the marijuana issue.  It would
not let me choose to vote yes or no.  I pushed the button to ask for
help.  A poll worker came over and I showed him what was happening.
At this point they can see my ballot.  I voted on all other issues and
proceeded to submit my ballot.  My husband was looking at my ballot
and it indicated I voted for the issue.  He also observed that there
was a problem with the way the ballot was set up on that issue.  I
have 2 concerns here.  First, I was not able to choose which way to
vote on the ballot and other people were able to view my ballot.  I
have contacted the NFB office to speak to someone about this since
they are interested in Ohio right now.  I will keep you informed.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053