[Ohio-talk] voting issue

purplecakers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 19:52:54 UTC 2015

That is interesting that it didn't allow you to choose,  yet in the end it voted for you. As Sheri asked,  we're you able to review your ballot at the end before you confirmed & hit submit?  Visually there is a box that says something to the effect of there is a problem with the ballot,  I did not vote this way. I glanced at it as I reviewed my ballot for accuracy.