[Ohio-talk] Chick-Fil-A at hospitality Night

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Wed Nov 4 16:35:57 UTC 2015

Dear Listers,

It's official!

Chick-Fil-A, known for its good food, is graciously donating 100 chicken sandwiches for our hospitality night!

Craving a hot Chick-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich?  Come to Hospitality Night at the Ohio State Convention on Friday, November 20th at 5 PM to get your hot and delicious Chick-Fil-A sandwich, along with other food offerings.  Then, attend the yearly Not-So-Royal Shakespeare Company play.  After the theater, the hospitality room will be open to welcome you with more goodies.

The sandwiches will go fast, so if you want one, be there at 5 PM and if there are any left over, which I doubt, they will be available after the play. The sandwiches will be kept hot in an insulated case or "hot cooler."

So make it a full evening.  Come to our pretheater dinner, attend the play or other convention activities and visit us  for a posttheater sandwich or snack.

Here's to an enjoyable evening and convention!
Milena Zavoli