[Ohio-talk] Voting mishaps

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Wed Nov 4 17:57:16 UTC 2015

Hi barbara. i did very will at .  I voted at Mount zion and had a great
time. they were pleasant
and very nice. All of my wishes came true accept one. Everything i voted
for and individuals

wer elected. One was not.
The people are speaking very clear of their needs. this is the last time I
will
vote in Oberlin, is my guess. The vote seemed to go in the direction, to
slow things down
and think about Oberlin and its future. last year was a terrible year
with the contrivers es,
the college and its stiff behavior towed our church's who were involved
with feeding students,
and of course the green parade. Carbon foot print is very import ant.
Housing for the food and seniors and the poor families is also important.

I was asked by the director at St. Pat's how did I feel about less
diversity in Wellington.
I told her that it wasn't one of my priorities.
As I see it blacks and wh ties live next door to each other, and nothing
changes.
when the collage se ys jump, Oberlin says Ho Hi.
I h ope  you find a better way to solve the problems of this community and
fight against
isolation and poverty in Oberlin

Good luck. i love you and this community and have fought for the rights of
the
non-elter every since i came here.
Please know that i will be waiting for my candy and will be donating to
the NFB.
There is a problem with disabled people and bikes. it might be a good
thing to
look into. Love you Megan and MS. P.

 I have never before had trouble voting with the accessible voting

 machines. Yesterday, however, it felt as if the keypad was falty. At least