[Ohio-talk] Ohio-talk] Voting mishaps

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 19:23:08 UTC 2015

No they are not but we have rights and responsibilities.
The membership should be doing just like Eric stated making them aware of
problems.
One county in Ohio had serious problems with long lines and other issues
that turned people away.
The same thing could happen when a blind person goes to the voting booth and
has problems.
We have to reach out to the local boards of elections to make sure they are
aware of our issues.