[Ohio-talk] Christmas shopping at convention

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 15 17:16:59 UTC 2015

Hi Cheryl,
Sue did reach me yesterday.  I am reluctant to add one more vendor at this
late date because I am not sure of the size of the room and already have
more than I originally expected.
Let me do some checking tomorrw morning, and see what I can figure out.
Another problem is that ILA has many of the same products that will be
provided by two Ohio vendors.
Still, they do have some cool things that no one else does, so I'll see what
I can do.
Thanks much -- and sorry about the full voice mail!

Peace,
Deborah