[Ohio-talk] door prizes

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 13:09:59 UTC 2015

Shelbi is doing door prizes this year. We usually say that they can go to the registration table on Friday;, but I am sure that the prize table on Saturday would be fine. You are right ab
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you zwant; blindness is not what holds you back.