[Ohio-talk] Hospitality Night

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 16 19:30:10 UTC 2015

Dear Listers,

As you know, hospitality night will take place on Friday, November 20th at 7 PM at our Ohio State Convention.  This year's event will feature food, socializing, and perhaps even door prizes.  Please be sure to attend as you can look forward to enjoying pizza, sandwiches from Chick-Fil-A, fresh fruit, lots of cookies and cupcakes.  Although there will be plenty of good food, there will be only 100 chicken sandwiches, so don't be late if you want to enjoy at least one.  On the other hand, I don't want any sandwiches left for the next day, so please be sure to eat them all!

With regard to the chocolate chip cookies, the ones I make, I might not bake this year.  Since there will be plenty of cookies at the hospitality event and the free cookie from the hotel at check-in, I don't see how I can compete with that. Sorry if I disappoint anyone; maybe next year.
However, if there's a strong interest in my cookies, I could be persuaded to bake some.

Additionally, thank you to all who have ordered from Malley's Chocolates so far. Please keep those orders coming!   This year, I have two boxes of dark chocolate nut clusters and a donated basket of goodies from Malley's, which will be included in the cornucopia of door prizes.

Till next time,
Milena Zavoli
Season's Greetings!
Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.
Check out Malley’s collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!
Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio