[Ohio-talk] Schwans Cares and Malley's Chocolates--Report On Two Great Fundraisers!

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Nov 17 08:53:47 UTC 2015

Dear Supporters of Schwans Cares and Malley's Chocolates,

Karen Noles, a long-time supporter of Schwans Cares, has ordered more products to enjoy.  With this order, the tally stands at $522!  Thank you Karen and thank you to all supporters who continue to order from Schwans Cares.  It's because of you that we can look forward to a steady upward climb in our tally.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Another order has been placed with Malley's Chocolates and this time, Robert Spangler has decided to try some of its delicious products.  Thank you Mr.
Spangler for your generous order!  The tally now stands at $428.90!

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

there are 27 days left to order from Malley's, and Schwans Cares orders can be placed at 5% profit until July 27, 2016.  After that, if the Board approves to continue the Schwans Cares campaign, the active period starts again and anything you order, returns 20% or 40% if you buy an e-card.  More on that later.

In the meantime, Malley's Chocolates is another mouth-watering alternative.  Please note that shipping is from November 4th to December 14th, and it's not too early to place your order now!

Last year, we broke the record and made over $3,000 in sales, and received about $1,533 in profits.  Let's make this another record-breaking year for our affiliate!

If you have questions or need help placing your order, please contact me at mzavoli at roadrunner.com or call me at (216) 939-0502.

  To contact Malley’s Chocolates directly about fliers and forms or other questions, e-mail Bill Malley JR., at bmalley at malleys.com or write to:  13400 Brookpark Road. Cleveland, Ohio 44135 or call these general numbers:  (216) 325-5570, (216) 226-8300,/or 1-(800) 275-6255
Fundraising:  (216) 898-4994
Fax:  1-(800) 211-0567

Best Regards until next posting,

Milena Zavoli
Season's Greetings!
Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.
Check out Malley’s collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!
Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio