[Ohio-talk] special fundraising efforts for the national convention 2016

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 12:54:20 UTC 2015

To the members of the national Federation of the blind of Ohio I am reaching out for those of you who have special talents and are able to do fundraising in special ways we are going to try to raise enough money to help assist the state affiliate in trying to assist people to go to the national convention I am asking all who is interested to join me and the committee

Sent from my iPhone if you believe you have strong social media and other abilities that will allow this committee with Vance and fundraising and if you know people who are willing to donate or work with these efforts please contact me off list and you may talk to me at the convention I look forward to the new year in the great state convention