[Ohio-talk] membership numbers? (details inside)

Abby Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 02:55:47 UTC 2015

Ok, please keep in mind the following:
1, I am not offering up my own personal resources with this question
2, I am doing this for a class project, so there is no guarantee that it
will be passed.
3, obviously we would have to have some guidelines for the individuals
who chose to take advantage of this grant.

I am putting together a grant for each active member of NFB of Ohio,
which would allow said members to attend National Convention, free of
charge. The cost estimate is based on if you booked your plane ticket
today and registered when you arrived at the hotel. Also if everyone had
a roommate.
The total I came up with, including Air fare, some money for individuals
to spend on transportation from airport to hotel and back, $50 to spend
on membership fees, and $150 to spend on food. When I did the math, the
total is $922.20.

My question to all of you, is, who is going to convention!
Again, my goal is to get everyone there!
Or, if anyone has an idea of how many members we have in NFB Ohio, I
could write the grant for that much money and then if we didn't use all
of the money, we could either return it to the organization or use it on
something else like Washington seminar?
If this grant does pass, one, I will be very happy that I was able to do
something for the Federation! And, I'll get an automatic A in the class,
which will be amazing!
So I want to know what you guys think of this idea, and whoever knows
the membership numbers, please please please let me know ASAP. I will
put my phone number at the bottom of this email, so feel free to text me
with membership information. Be sure to tell me who you are in the text
message please?

Thank you all!

Abby Bolling
Phone: 513-512-3456