[Ohio-talk] what the heck? how is this possible?

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 05:16:56 UTC 2015

For anyone who is interested you can also use robo Braille to convert inaccessible documents to formats you can use. Robo Braille is a free, web-based service that allows you to upload documents, specify the new format you want, then receive a converted file through email. It works very well for pinch situations and I use it a lot. Robobraille.org or convert at robobraille.org with the file attached are where you can access this service. Typically I've gotten my converted files in my inbox within 10 minutes or less.  I hope this is useful.

Sent from my iPhone