[Ohio-talk] Washington Seminar

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 21:32:28 UTC 2015

this is a reminder that Barbara Pierce needs to have the names of anyone who wants to be a part of the Washington Seminar by December 1. Also please remember that when we speak with you in early December you must know how you are going to cover a significant portion of your cost.  This could happen in a number of ways including help and support from your chapter.

The Washington Seminar requires a lot of walking with very few breaks. Pleas keep that in mind.

If we don’t have your name on our list by 11:59 PM. on December 1, you will not be considered. It won’t work to say you knew I wanted to go. I go every year. Maybe, but I told Barbara to put my name on the list.

There are a number of things we consider when making final decisions about who is selected to participate. Of course a major consideration is that we want to have representation from as many congressional districts as possible.
We will start working to put our delegation together on December 2.

Thanks.

Eric