[Ohio-talk] Customer Service Representative – Call Center Investment (25029) job

mzavoli do-not-reply at indeed.com
Wed Nov 25 15:39:45 UTC 2015

mzavoli at roadrunner.com sent you this job from Indeed.com:Hi Again Listers,
  Here is another job announcement that might be of interest.

Customer Service Representative – Call Center Investment (25029) job - New York Life Insurance Co - Lakewood, OH  Indeed.com

I interviewed with them once, and apparently, I didn't get the job.  I have to tell you that although I spent just a little time in that office environment, it looked as though they run a tight ship.  So if you want a more informal setting, it's probably not the place for you to be.

Once again, good luck on your job hunting!

MilenaJob description:Customer Service Representative – Call Center Investment (25029)New York Life Insurance Co - Lakewood, OHCustomer Service Representatives establish high quality customer relationships using informational resources and technical knowledge. Total assets under management at year end 2014, with affiliates, totaled $552.82 billion. Associates, or Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent years of related experience....From New York Life Insurance Company - 13 hours agoView this job at:  http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=fe8291d4f8ce67f7&from=tellafriend&utm_source=jobseeker_emails&utm_medium=email&cd -=tell_a_friendFind more Customer Service Representative – Call Center Investment (25029) jobs in Lakewood, OH:  http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Customer+Service+Representative+%E2%80%93+Call+Center+Investment+%2825029%29&l=Lakewood%2C+OH&from=tellafriendFind more jobs from New York Life Insurance Co:  http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=company%3A%22New+York+Life+Insurance+Co%22&tellafriend=1http://www.indeed.comIndeed - one search. all jobs.