[Ohio-talk] grant!

Abby Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 01:19:50 UTC 2015

well, I am almost finished with the grant...
So what it is going to be for is 20 active members will receive full
ride assistance to national convention in 2016. then, 10 other members
will receive $300 stipends to do with what they please toward convention
expenses.
For my class, this has to be turned in by tonight, but I will and plan
to keep developing it further!.
Any suggestions for the future?

Abby

PS:
I make scarves and hats!

Yay for winter! so lets keep warm!
Scarves and hats!
Scarves: $10, Fleece or knitted, at the moment, I only know how to do
one color for the knitted ones, but I am learning duel colored. Fleece
scarves are double sided tied.
Hats: $10, knitted, single color

buy one knitted hat and one knitted scarf for $15.
One of each scarf: $15
Knitted scarf and hat plus fleece scarf: $20
Multiple sets and combinations can be price negotiated.
text/call me with color/length requests. (my phone number is below,
please only text or call, my email inbox gets full enough.)
No deadline has been set because I know winter goes forever in Ohio!

--
Abigail M. Bolling
Wright State University-2018: Rehabilitation Services
Email: bolling.8 at wright.edu
Abilities United: Secretary
Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users, a devision of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio: Secretary
"keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson-Diamond)
"Dance like no one is watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like no one is listening, and live like it's Heaven on earth." (William Purkey)