[Ohio-talk] FW: Employment, Opportunity, Choice

James Fetter jtfetter at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 17:15:33 UTC 2015

I apologize for my ignorance regarding the politics of this issue, but
do we have similar ads/videos making our case? I think we have to expect
the wealthy interests benefiting from the exploitation of sub-minimum
wage disabled workers to defend their interests tooth and nail and to
make the case that their exploitation is actually good for the exploited
workers. That is what those with privileges have always done.
All Best,
James