[Ohio-talk] story on meas a substitute teacher

David Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 06:06:27 UTC 2015

Hello,
I had trouble being able to download the story, and would love to check it out.

Enjoy your Sunday Federation Family!

David C. Perry,

Sent from my iPhone,

Phone: (513) 470-1122,
Email: daveperry509 at gmail.com

Laborer with the Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired,
Affiliated with the National Industries for the Blind,

Member of the United States Association of Blind Athletes,

Advocate with the World Blind Union, and Teamster's Local 100.

All people have Vision, so may we all see through the eyes in our hearts and abilities!