[Ohio-talk] march for independence

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 18:29:02 UTC 2015

I will be there as well, my iPhone was glitchy when I looked at the event so it appeared that we were organizing something in Dayton in the very near future, hence my concern. Thankfully, Robby cleared that up for me last night. LOL. I will start doing my part to look into what I can get from organizations on campus in the Dayton area, or through the connections I have in Cincinnati.

Sent from my iPhone