[Ohio-talk] Greyhound Site

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 17:23:02 UTC 2015

Hello all,
I was the co-author of a resolution passed at national convention this summer to urge greyhound to make its website and mobile application more accessible. We are working currently on developing a survey, which will be released to the membership shortly, about Greyhound experiences. We are moving in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone