[Ohio-talk] Reminder: Artists Showcase next Saturday Oct 10

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 13:40:14 UTC 2015

Hi, this is Owen with just a friendly reminder that NEXT SATURDAY the 10th of October, I will be taking part of the Artists Showcase at Great Northern Mall along with other local artists displaying their artwork from 2:00pm - 4:30pm at the food court by Dicks Sporting Goods!! It would mean alot to me if you could come and support me on this. Those of you from NFB Cleveland I AM hoping that I can do something like this during the state convention PLEASE think about this!! I have put in the flyer as an attachment with information. I hope to see of you there thank you!
Owen