[Ohio-talk] Doctor On Demand Visit

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 14:12:02 UTC 2015

This is a true Jetsons moment for Sherry Albers. For the first time today, I used an App  called Doctor on Demand.  I simply wanted a refill prescription for Hetlioz. I signed up with Doctor on Demand months ago and got a free visit.

I scheduled an appointment last night, for 8:30 this morning.

This app that is on my iPhone allows me to have a video visit with a doctor.  Shortly after 8:30 I received a message saying to open the App and that my visit would begin shortly.

Not long after that I went into the waiting room. For some reason I could not connect to the doctor. I removed all Apps from the App Switcher and powered off my phone.

When the phone came back on I scheduled another visit for 9:30. It was flawless this time. My visit lasted for seven minutes. I got my prescription, and never left my house.

This was a cool experience.

Eric