[Ohio-talk] {Disarmed} Buckeye Bulletin NFB Ohio Newsletter

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 9 10:46:30 UTC 2015

Wow!  I have just finished reading this, and I encourage everyone to grab a cup of your favorite beverage, settle in, and take the time to treat yourself to this excellent publication.
You will learn about the Federation's past, present, andfuture, and get to know many of our Ohio leaders in the process.
Thank you so much, Barbara and all, for such a powerful issue of our NFB Ohio newsletter!

Peace,
Deborah