[Ohio-talk] Attention northern Ohio residents

Payne, Richard L (Synchrony Financial) richard.payne at synchronyfinancial.com
Mon Oct 12 13:19:20 UTC 2015

Speak up Darnell

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of barbara.pierce9366--- via Ohio-talk
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 7:59 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Cc: barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Attention northern Ohio residents

We are in need of a keyboard for the convention. We particularly need one for the play Friday night, but Kaiti says that it would be great to have it for singing on Saturday and Sunday. Anybody have one that you would be willing to bring to the convention? Contact me privately at barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com <mailto:barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com>.

Thanks,
Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you zwant; blindness is not what holds you back.