[Ohio-talk] Convention Door Prizes

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 01:45:52 UTC 2015

Richard must be feeling the pressure from William H. and the Northeast. He told me that we need to start reminding everyone to bring door prizes for the convention. Prizes of at least $10 in value and easy to carry home are great.

Richard said that cash and Scrip cards to restaurants are some of the best prizes. That’s why I think William H. is getting to him.

He tells me that the Miami Valley chapter will have several door prizes. Members have made a strong commitment to either recruit or personally donate prizes.

Thank you Richard and Miami Valley.

Eric