[Ohio-talk] Convention activities and attendance

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 11:46:55 UTC 2015

As everyone should know by now, the Board of Directors meeting will be the first business meeting of the convention on Thursday, November 19, at 7:30 pm.

The next morning begins at 9:00 with workshops you have told us you want. aA few examples include: “The ABC’s of Braille and UEB”, “An Introduction to Structured Discovery Cane Travel Taught the NFB Way”, “IOS and the World of Apple”, “An Introduction to Windows 10.”  We may add one or two more things.

There will be an advocacy workshop in the afternoon.

For the first time in several years we will have exhibits from 9:00 to 5:00 on Friday.

Before you get the agenda, before you see a press release, or anything else announcing the convention, start spreading the word about these activities.

Make sure they’re on your calendar.

The Friday activities are what you have told us you want. Come and support them. Plan to support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.

Eric