[Ohio-talk] Hello is anyone out there

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 16:09:16 UTC 2015

Hello, yes your emails are posting and we are reading them.
We really are looking forward to having all of you in Cleveland!
Perhaps those of you traveling can coordinate arrivals and departures.
Try checking out the on line fares for Greyhound and Megabus. Once we
know the time and date of most arrivals, we can work on transportation
to the hotel. Don't forget, you can transfer the paratransit service
from your city to Cleveland for that weekend. Blessings, Cheryl