[Ohio-talk] Doctor On Demand Visit

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 18:38:10 UTC 2015

OK, I am reading this a little late, lol
I read a book about something like this. I would suggest everyone read
it and then let's talk, Cheryl
Cell DB78241
 Cook, Robin. Reading time: 10 hours, 4 minutes.
Read by Gregory Gorton.

 Suspense Fiction
 Medical Fiction

 Los Angeles. Medical resident George Wilson attends his former lover
and classmate Paula Stonebrenner's presentation on iDoc--a virtual
physician accessed through cell phones. The technology thrills
him--until he realizes his fiancée was beta testing iDoc when she
mysteriously died. Some violence, some strong language, and some
descriptions of sex. 2014.
Download Cell