[Ohio-talk] Flyer for the convention

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 12:32:30 UTC 2015

Eric asked me to write a flyer in response to requests from Cleveland. Attached please find identical flyers in Word and PDF. Use them in the coming weeks as you wish. I have presumed that you would follow up with the hotel phone number, though people can certainly get it from the website listed in the registration information.

Barbara

Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you zwant; blindness is not what holds you back.