[Ohio-talk] Prayers needed.

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 00:53:44 UTC 2015

I visited Stephanie today at the hospital. She is very ill. The Doctor told her she was likely walking around with pneumonia for 3 weeks before she was just too sick and finally got help. She needs lots of prayers and positive thoughts sent her way. She cannot talk on the phone , but I am sure she would appreciate cards.

Stephanie Claytor

Care of Mount Carmel East Hospital

6001 E Broad St

Columbus, OH 43213