[Ohio-talk] Prayers needed.

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 01:52:05 UTC 2015

Gloria the hospital name & address is in the update email from yesterday.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"grob702--- via Ohio-talk" <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date:Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 6:53 PM
Subject:Re: [Ohio-talk] Prayers needed.

Hello everyone my thoughts and prayers are with Stephanie I am so touched by the situation I know what it's like to have an ammonia because, I've had at myself in the past if you don't get help it can get worst Stephanie we just need you to get better love you much thanks for the update will someone please keep me posted I need an address for the hospital so that I can send a card or perhaps go there

Sent from my iPhone