[Ohio-talk] One Month Away

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 12:56:47 UTC 2015

One month from now at 7:30 Pm., the gavel will fall to open the Board of Directors meeting which is the first business meeting of the state convention.  I am excited and looking forward to getting together. Are you?

I have a lot left to do. I have to wrap up the agenda which I hope to get done this week. I have to make other arrangements with the hotel and much more.

What do you have to do? Make your hotel reservation, preregister for the convention and pay for your meals.

Spend a few minutes on the phone and online and your done. I promise you I have been working on the convention for a while now, and I will be working on it for a while after it’s over. But it’s all worth it.

We are going to do things at this convention that will change the future for the blind.

When we say blindness is not what holds you back, you can live the life you want, we mean it. The convention is our chance to put our beliefs in action for the state of Ohio and for the world.

Let’s make this the best convention we’ve ever had.

Make that call and reserve your room. Go online and register for the convention. If you can’t go online, get a friend, family member or neighbor to do it for you.

If you are reading this email chances are you can go online. If you have problems registering call Gabe Vega at (623)  565-9357. Gabe of course is our Web Master from Commtech LLC.  He is providing assist with registration at no charge, because he believes in what we’re doing.

The convention is one way we can spend time together building the Federation.

Let’s go build the Federation.

Eric