[Ohio-talk] Stephanie

purplecakers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 21:39:37 UTC 2015

Good afternoonJust wanted to say that Stephanie Clayton is to be moved out of I C U this afternoon  & to a regular  room.she is feeling better,  but has a ways to go for recovery.  She was told she will be in room 212. Direct any cards there. She is still not talking much to conserve her air.  So not recommended to call her.  I plan to visit her tomorrow afternoon and will update after that. Continue your prayers  and thoughts for her.Carol