[Ohio-talk] Convention

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Thu Oct 22 22:13:36 UTC 2015

 Hello Richard,
I am always the Cat Lady.
This great event starting October 19th at 7:30 p.m. with a Board Meeting is the National Federation of the Blind 69th Annual Convention.
There will be door prizes, Literature, a play, the At Large Chapter Meeting, Mobility using the Discovery Method, Braille etc.
You can even check out the Exhibits and go to an Advocacy Workshop.
There is much more and I wouldn't want anyone to miss it.
I will even share info about Antony and Cleopatra, (not the ones in History books) Richard and JW can help you with that.
Now Richard does that make you feel better?
Let's hope White Blanket waits until we all get home from Convention.
So you in Independence.
Colleen Roth