[Ohio-talk] Building The Lives We Want at Convention

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 12:35:50 UTC 2015

> The new, free ebook; (Building The Lives We Want: The Seventy-Fifth Anniversary History of the National Federation of the Blind)  is now available. Use the link below to access options for reading the book including iBooks, Voice Dream Reader, computer, Kindle and hardware book readers. The page contains instructions on how to read the ebook via all of these formats. As the Acknowledgements and Appreciations section says, in part; "It is not  the work of an individual setting forth alone to record our struggles and achievements. Instead, it came into being through the collective effort of a dedicated authors, researchers, and technology wizards. It brings together the knowledge and reflections of men and women who have played active roles in the National Federation of the Blind."

>  https://nfb.org/pubs/building-the-lives-we-want <https://nfb.org/pubs/building-the-lives-we-want> <https://nfb.org/pubs/building-the-lives-we-want <https://nfb.org/pubs/building-the-lives-we-want>

       The link takes you to a download page on the NFB Site. You then encounter several links. One for downloading the book to your iPhone, one for Kendall, and one to download to your computer or other devices such as book reader.

We will be discussing this book on Sunday morning at convention. You may benefit directly if you can answer questions related to the book.

Eric