[Ohio-talk] where will our nfb convention be? Well read what they say

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 02:31:46 UTC 2015

Well just for a quick starter not that I have ever been to any bar   Mr.
President just using this to kick of the 2015 state convention chat.

That is chat not cat for that 1 cat lover on this list. lol

At A Glance

Stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cleveland-Independence, a suburban hotel
in Independence, Ohio. Take advantage of the location for easy access to
downtown Cleveland and Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. Call for our
complimentary airport shuttle.

Enjoy a tasty welcome with our signature, warm chocolate chip cookie. Take
advantage of complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel. Choose from 190 guest
rooms - each with a mini fridge, microwave, and in-room safe. Sink into a
comfortable pillow-top double or king-sized bed, or lounge on the sofa bed
while watching premium channels on the 37-inch, flat-screen TV. Listen to
your favorite music on the MP3 clock radio.

Take a dip in our indoor/outdoor pool and lounge in the courtyard, or host a
professionally catered luncheon in this space. Expect complimentary
high-speed internet access and 24-hour fitness and business centers. Our
shuttle takes guests who need additional services to Kinko's and Bally's.

Dine at Shula's 2, the premier steakhouse at our Cleveland hotel. Recharge
in this casual atmosphere with its array of menu items and a full-service
bar. Watch the game on any of the 40 televisions and discover why 'the Shula
cut' is better than prime steak cuts.

Make your next function a success with help from our expert coordinators.
With more than 10,000 sq. ft., we have the space for your event.

Highlights

*	Complimentary WiFi in all rooms and public areas
*	Suburban Independence, Ohio location
*	Hotel
<http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/ohio/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-cle
veland-independence-CLEHSDT/maps-directions/index.html>  near Cleveland,
Ohio - 10 minutes from downtown Cleveland
*	World-famous Shula's 2 steakhouse restaurant
*	Indoor/outdoor pool with a courtyard
*	Two ballrooms, amphitheater and executive boardroom

What to do around here

Our suburban Cleveland hotel, situated at the intersection of Interstates 77
and 480, is only 12 miles west of Cleveland Hopkins International Airport.
Within 15 miles of our hotel are gardens, golf courses, professional sports
venues and world-famous museums. Take your camera and capture images of
nature at the Cleveland Botanical Gardens. Explore the Rock and Roll Hall of
Fame and the Great Lakes Science Center. Discover the Cleveland Museum of
Natural History and Cleveland Museum of Art.

<http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/ohio/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-cle
veland-independence-CLEHSDT/attractions/index.html> Things to do

Local Attractions

*	Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
*	Great Lakes Science Center
*	Cleveland Botanical Gardens