[Ohio-talk] roommate

Sheri Albers salbers1 at twc.com
Tue Oct 27 02:39:48 UTC 2015

Hello All,
I think it is fantastic that someone is reaching out to find a way to go to
convention by finding a roommate! Richard has offered to coordinate this
effort to get roommates together and I hope more of you take advantage of
him...LOL! Anyway, sharing a room expense is a great way to cut convention
cost in half, right off the bat. Keep building the Federation!
Sheri Albers