[Ohio-talk] more airline thoughts

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Oct 28 02:21:31 UTC 2015

I am in a Facebook group for blind international travelers and someone
from Englad posted information international travelers need to know
about visiting the U.S.  I have taken the comments about wheelchairs
from this piece.
If you don't need a wheelchair but just need someone to guide you,
tough luck. They will try their damnedest to put you in a wheelchair.
Stand your ground. Put your case in the chair and follow them. Just
stand your ground and tell them you don't need a blooming wheelchair.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053