[Ohio-talk] interesting information

Walter Mitchell wmitch at zoomtown.com
Wed Oct 28 12:39:43 UTC 2015

They use such small study groups, that they can not get a reasonable
outcome. I almost never have nightmares, but I do dream. Some times with
sound some times not, in color some times black and white, some times I have
sight, sometimes not. I actually think if their study group was larger,
their results would be different.

Much Love,
Walter