[Ohio-talk] Fwd: Convention transportation

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:30:01 UTC 2015

Good morning all, I hope this note finds you all doing well.
I want to again inquire about transportation options from Columbus Ohio to the state convention.
Is anyone aware of rather not lift, or Huber are available in the Cleveland/Independence area?
If so, is there anyone who is aware of the distance between the Greyhound bus station in Cleveland, and the hotel in Independence? Any responses would be greatly appreciated.
Best,

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer

Begin forwarded message: