[Ohio-talk] Here is how to send your message to our two Senators

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 14:33:10 UTC 2015

I don’t know where a fuller explanation is, but the vote was last night, so it is now academic. I think we had to act so soon that they did not have time to explain it further.

Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you zwant; blindness is not what holds you back.